Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Grooming Rates

House Calls for grooming dogs. For my own safety, I only do house calls for families, and all women households. If you don't fall into either category, I will make arrangements to pick your dog up and groom in a different location :-)

Extra Small: Chi Hua Hua size
Small: Shih Tzu size
Medium: Cocker Spaniel size

Basic Groom: Nails, Ears, Ear fur, Belly, Paw pad, Anal gland, Bath, Dry
Extra Small: RM20
Small : RM40
Medium : RM60


Full Groom: All of the above plus Styling
Extra Small: RM40
Small : RM70
Medium : RM100


Add On:
Tick wash (Tick Killer)
Extra Small : Add RM5

Small : Add RM10
Medium : Add RM15


If you have diffuculty cleaning their ears or clipping their nails, email me at instingt@gmail.com for separate price.

My areas are Petaling Jaya, Damansara, Hartamas, Kinrara, Old Klang Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment